Monday, October 4, 2010

Some New Stuff :)

Well to start things off the other morning I was busy doing something. Sam was her usual self exploring around and I turned around and she had gotten into the laundry basket by herself! Without a peep! I don't know how she did it, but she loves laundry, what can I say?

Later she showed me her serious face.

This is my attempt at taking a pregnancy shot. Still working on a place, thanks for the self portrait inspiration Jessica. I think this is about 8 weeks.

Sam's rather a handful these days when it comes to eating. She is a picky girl, but occasionally will let one of us spoon feed her, when it's a nice sugary treat, like homemade applesauce.

She loves to make a mess and look cute while doing it :)

1 comment:

  1. This last picture is my very favorite:) I seem to remember having a picture of Sam's mom in a laundry basket...hmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete